Hey guys ! 🙂 I am back with a review of an eye contour gel from Iraya .It is an Manjistha Eye Contour Gel as Manjistha is considered to be one of the most valuable/usable herbs in Ayurveda which helps in preventing many health problems and is also used in various skin care products around the globe. As with the time speeding up and with all the work in our life ,we tend to ignore our health and regime .Eyes are the most delicate part of our face and without a second thought it is also the most striking feature of the face,thus our eyes needs their own routine of healthy nourishment and care.Since I suffer from huge dark-circles around my eyes,I have a stocked up bundles of eye contour gels and eye replenishing creams which I’ll put up on a blog soon for review 🙂 Product description: This time I am currently using Iraya Manjistha Eye Contour Gel which claims to reduce dark circles, puffiness and fine lines around the eyes in a gel based form.It is made up from the extracts of Indian madder (manjishta) and lavender essential oil, helps cool the eye area, reduce puffiness and swelling, and minimize dark circles and fine lines and easy to apply which gives you a younger looking skin. Price: It is available in 20 grams for ₹395. Shelf Life : It can be stored for 2 years Packaging: It comes in a cute jar made of matte-finish glass which gives you a hazy vision of gel inside the bottle with a silver screw type of top/cap. This gel has a mild refreshing aroma which fades very soon with an application of it. Qualities which I liked :
- It is light textured and has a runny consistency that gets absorbed completely into skin after massaging gently around the eyes.
- hydrates my eye area very well that gives my eyes a nourished and hydrated look.
- Provides cooling sensation on applying
- reduces puffiness, swelling and soothes tired eyes but wont suggest it as a remedy for dark-circles.
- Doesn’t cause any irritation in the eyes.
- Not tested on animals.
- free from harmful chemicals.
- Is not very expensive
Cons of the product:
- Only suitable for reducing puffiness ,wont work on minimizing fine-lines
- Because glass-jar is easy to breakage which makes it less travel friendly.
I will say this product didn’t gave good results in comparison to the other brands available in the market. You can also find me at: Instagram – https://instagram.com/agarwalarchita25/ Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/purplefuschiabeauty Twitter – https://twitter.com/AgarwalArchita Business/PR Enquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org